I was recently tagged by the lovely Rachael from Lukeosaurus and Me to complete the Top 7 Tag. This tag is all about my 7 favorite posts from 2018, 7 things I loved in 2018 and 7 things I’m looking forward to in 2019.
We haven’t even made it through January and our calendar is already filling up nicely for the year to come. We are so excited for our visitors, weekends away, wedding prep with one of my oldest friends (her wedding, not mine…don’t panic you haven’t missed anything), new babies – hopefully, one being ours. And I can’t wait to bring you all along for the journey.
Top 7 Posts From 2018…
We have had some amazing days out but my favorite has to be when we look Baby bear to the Gruffalo Trail. He is obsessed with all the Julia Donaldson books but the Gruffalo and Gruffalo Child are his all-time favorite. Watching his face light up is my favorite thing to see.
Announcing our 3rd pregnancy was another one of my favorite posts. It didn’t go to plan, and things soon went to shit after we shared our news. Either way the short amount of time we did get we will never forget and I wouldn’t change it as that’s 7 weeks we did get with them.
Last year was also the first year Daddy bear and Baby bear come to Wales with me and my family. It was our first proper family holiday. Other than loosing Bonnie and dealing with the miscarriage it was a great holiday that we needed to spend some quality time together as a family.
Baby bear has made us so proud this year with how far he has come in his development. We couldn’t be prouder. His growing up so fast.
Baby bear loves spending time with his friends so the next to are my favourite posts about our days out with friends. This one is when we was in Essex and we went to Barleylands with my oldest friend and Baby bears best friend R. They have been so close ever since they were born so went ever we get a chance to see them we both love it.
This post is about our day out to Natureland Seal Sanctuary. Since moving up to Lincolnshire we have been lucky enough to make some really good friends. However, we have become very close with the A’s. Baby bear loves spending time with E.
I have loved trying new recipes and sharing them with you all. One of my favorite and go to recipes has to be my Fruit Roll-Ups. I’d recommend anyone to try them.
Top 7 Things I Loved In 2018…
- Creating Growing Clan. I toyed with the idea of starting a blog for a while before Daddy bear helped me take the plunge into creating what is now my haven. I wouldn’t turn back now I love my blog, it’s not much yet but I’m sure it will keep growing and I’m proud of it and me.
- I loved becoming an Auntie to my amazing Niece B. She was our second niece to be born but she has become my 2nd favorite little person in the whole world (of course Baby bear is 1st). I couldn’t be prouder of her and the amazing person she is becoming.
- Having so many fun-filled weekends with our family and friends both here at home and in Essex. We love seeing everyone and try to make the most of the time we do get to spend with them.
- Renovating our family home. I don’t share much about our renovations we are doing but I am so proud of how much we have done and how much it feels more and more like our family home instead of just a house we brought. Thank you Daddy bear and everyone who has helped us.
- Enjoying my time with Baby bear before he starts preschool this September. I can moan about how hard it is spending every day with him but I wouldn’t change it. I’m so glad we decided against putting him in nursery yet, his my best friend.
- Being asked to be a Bridesmaid to one of my oldest friends.
- Meeting some great friends and spending time creating memories with them and Baby bear. We have been so lucky to have met some truly amazing people.
Top 7 Things I’m Looking Forward To In 2019…
- Falling pregnant – I would love to finally have a healthy pregnancy and be able to add another bear to our family.
- Our first family holiday just the 3 of us. We have been away with family and friends but never on our own so I can’t wait – just need to decide where we are going and book it (any UK holiday destinations you love send me recommendations please)
- Finishing the renovations on our home – we are so close and haven’t got that much left to do.
- Having our family and friends come and spend time with us here. As much as we love going to Essex we also love when people come to visit us.
- Baby bears 3 Birthday month. We aren’t doing a big party but instead doing weekends with different family and friends having days out celebrating him.
- Learning to drive.
- Having more days out as a family, we always have days out when people come to visit but we aren’t the best at planning days out just the 3 of us. We are going to be better at that this year.
7 People I’m Going To Tag To Do The Challenge Next…
Megan over at Diary Of Dittrich
Becky over at Living With Peas
Yaya over at My Dreamality
Kim over at Kim T Mum Of 3
Rowena over at My Balancing Act
Naomi over at Trips With A Tot
Kristine over at Kristine’s Blog